Related Professional Activities
Mr. Wolfram has published extensively across a wide range of antitrust issues. (See Articles and Publications.) He is an invited contributor to the Aspen/Wolters-Kluwer antitrust blog. He has also spoken at conferences on antitrust and intellectual property, lectured on antitrust at the Columbia University School of Business and Trinity College (Connecticut), and has discussed such topics as monopolization law, exclusive dealing and mergers in interviews on French-language CBC Radio Canada.
Mr. Wolfram served on the Editorial Board of the Antitrust Law Journal (ABA) (as Assistant Editor and then Associate Editor) from 2000 to 2005. He is a member of the Antitrust Section of the ABA and the Standards and Open Source Committee of the American Intellectual Property Lawyers Association.
Ratings, Bar Admission, Education & Languages
- AV (“Preeminent”) (Martindale-Hubell peer review rating)
- New York State (1987)
- Eastern District of New York (2014), Southern District of New York (2014), Second Circuit Court of Appeals (2015), First Circuit Court of Appeals (2015); U.S. Supreme Court (2017)
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 1985)
- The University of Texas at Austin — complete pre-med studies and graduate courses in philosophy (1975-77)
- Trinity College (Connecticut) (B.A., philosophy, 1974); (Sweet Briar Junior Year Abroad/University of Paris, 1972-73)
- St. Mark’s School of Texas (secondary school, 1964-70)
- Born and raised in Texas
- French (fluent — written and spoken)
- Spanish (intermediate)